27.07.2014

Ønsker brevvenner

Begynner å bli en stund siden vi sist la ut noen profiler for noen som ennå ikke har mottatt mail - så da legger jeg ut tre profiler her nå. Som vanlig uten bilde og hva de er dømt for, men er det viktig for deg å vite dette, er det mulig å finne.



Francisco / Frank
Hello,

My name is Frank. And to be “Frank”, I'm looking for a friend, one indeed who is down to earth and is up for whatever curves the world has to offer. I am not considered a wild one, but am up for any conflict life puts in my path. Will try the unexpected once, if I don't like it I “will stay away”.

Well, as they say, honesty is the best policy and to be true, I personally don't have much but a big heart and an 18 year sentence, a shot at parole, and a mother and father who love me dearly. So who am I to judge a person who is willing to take the time to write to me. I will be more than grateful to respond.

Well, as a novice hopefully the best has yet to come. And to those who write, on my response I promise to be more pensive. Til' then, may the best be with us all.

Sincerely,

Frank


Francisco Acosta #1683703
McConnel Unit
3001 S. Emily Dr
Beeville, TX 78102 USA


Birthday coming up; 18.august - bruk det som en åpningshilsen da vel!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leonard
Hi my name is Leonard and I’m trying this in hopes to make a friend. I’m 33 years old and am incarcerated for theft. I should be in Community Correction (halfway house) in 2017. I was born in Lodi, California and moved to Denver in 1994. I’ve lived here ever since and now it is my home.

I enjoy being outdoors, snowboarding, camping and attending all kinds of sporting events. However given my currently situation I’m very limited and make the best of it by working out, reading, writing and taking any educational class that is offered to me. I’ve been incarcerated for 3 years now and it went by really fast. I’m hoping to meet someone who will be my friend and correspond with me during this hard time. This place is supposed to break your spirit but I remain happy and optimistic through it all.

I have a very good sense of humor and believe that laughter is a must I’m not saying every day is joyful and fun; even when you’re free you have bad days. It does get lonely some days but those are the days I write to my mom or read my bible.

I’m hoping to make a friend who is loyal, trustworthy, and honest…for those are some of the qualities I possess. There is a lot more to me and I hope in some way you found me interesting. I’ll be looking forward to hearing from you and to us becoming friends.

Sincerely,

Leonard


Leonard Flores #110246
Colorado State Penitentiary
P.O. Box 777, A-2-23
Canon City, CO 81215 USA

Han har også bursdag snart; 12.august er datoen! Og ja, han har selv valgt å fortelle hva han sitter inne for, så jeg lar det stå.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kenneth/Kenny
Hello people!

My name is Kenny. I’m pretty new at this and not quite sure what someone might say in a profile. I suppose a good way to start is to describe myself.

I’m 6’2”, 200 pounds and 41 years young with an athletic build. My mom says “I’m cute”, but I don’t know if that counts. I think all moms have to say that. I enjoy listening to music. I’m kind of all over the map with that, but a true rock fan at heart.

Like the average man, I enjoy sports of all kinds and I’m even pretty good at most. I am a huge fan of the great outdoors and all of its recreational activities. “Sky diving” is definitely on my bucket list. I’m not a big TV guy but I do enjoy some shows (Vampire Diaries, Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother) just to name a few.

If I had to describe myself in 3 words they would be: Honest, Loving and Fun! I guess with this profile I would like to expand my horizons, meet some new people who would like to talk and share a few laughs and maybe become friends someday.

I hope with reading this you have a decent idea of who I am and would like to know more because I would definitely like to get to know you. I hope to hear from you soon.


Kenneth Dean #212730
MacDougal CI
1153 East St. South
Suffield, CT 06080 USA

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar